Melville is Joburg’s most cosmopolitan village, boasting vibrant trendy street life. It offers some of the city’s best restaurants, cocktail lounges, galleries, boutiques, bookstores and coffee shops.
Favourite recommended spots include:
Eating / Cocktails
• Soulsa: Voted best food in Melville. International cuisine
• DeLaCreme Bakery: European style coffee shop with lovely cakes and pastries.
• The Loft Restaurant: Acclaimed cuisine
Fashion / Beauty
• We recommend a day spa package at the Camelot Spa at the Westcliff Hotel with its spectacular view over the city. Enquire at guesthouse.
• Nearby shopping centres offer the best in local and international clothing labels.
All the above can be found on 7th Street, which offers a wide range of shopping and service options.
Taken by fiverlocker from Brighton, UK